Whenever people ask us what is our favorite things about blogging, they probably expect us to say the monetary benefits that we occasionally lucky enough to enjoy. It really is not. Through blogging, and through the blogging related event that we’ve been to, we have met so many amazing people. It floors us that we can call them ‘friends’.
UAE prince and style designer Khalid Al Qasimi passes away in unusual scenarios – CNN
UAE prince and designer Khalid Al Qasimi dies in inexplicable circumstances – CNN
Check Out More
Quality fabrics, perfect fit and studied colors: 9 tips for dressing well at work
The appropriate and dangerous prints, the colorimetry and the basic allies of the wardrobe that help to highlight the professional image of a person. An expert recommended tips to achieve an impeccable work look
Clothing at work influences. And a lot. Talk about the image that each person wants to give to the other. A well-ironed, clean and perfumed outfit gives an impeccable professional image. For this, having an orderly wardrobe and with the basics is essential.
So, what elements help to convey a professional look? In dialogue with Infobae, María Pínola, image consultant and president of the International Association of Image Consultants (AICI Argentina), shared 9 infallible tips so as not to make mistakes when choosing the outfit to go to work.
“Our image is an essential element that reflects the personality and what we want to transmit to the rest, it is a fact, and if we move it to the workplace, it is a tool for communication and projection of specific values and styles,” the expert explained. image.
– Blazers: search and rely on the blazers. Today is a new basic, which also gives structure, provides formality, security and better deal with situations before the public, meeting or a presentation. Colors to have: black, blue, camel, white and gray.
– Correct fit of the garments: often these details spoil the image completely. The role of the pants must be well made if the fabric is to dress the hem must be made by hand, if the pants are denim, you can order a roll with the same color of the original seam. In the case of sacks, covers, and blazers, we must make the roll to the sleeves and not be too long. With the skirts is similar, the most formal fabrics must have the ring finished by hand. Having these to perfection, the details add quality to the image and it translates into professionalism.
– Prints: of course you can add patterns and colors when working, but it is important to consider the type of print, size, and contrast in relation to our workplace. There are traditional prints that are well accepted, such as polka dots, stripes, and small floral prints that pass by without attracting attention; however, the striking and in some part “conflictive” are the animal print. These must be very discreet, with little contrast between the background and the figure and that is only a detail within the complete look.
– The choice of colors: the study of Personal Colorimetry discovers which are the colors that best feel with the person, which benefit the most for the use of the waist up, and those that provide a rested, illuminated and fresh face. There is always a palette of colors that favor more than the other, it is only about discovering in the day to day with the color of the complexion, trying which is better and thus being able to create a professional wardrobe.
– Shirts: nowadays they are trend and thanks to the shirts of different materials we can give different styles to the work look. From different genres, textures and embroidery exist today in the textile industry.
– Jeans: if the work allows it, and it is not forbidden, it is recommended to use an only dark color like black or blue without the effect of washes, neither destroyed nor boyfriend. These, combined with more formal textures such as silk shirts, a blazer and a good accessory such as a handkerchief, hoop or necklace, enhance and formalize the denim.
– Quality of fabrics : the quality of the fabrics that are chosen say a lot about the person, not always buying a brand is synonymous with quality and you have to know how to look at the seams, the colors of the threads, how to touch the fabrics in order to make good choices in any clothing store, from a top brand to massive brands. Fabrics such as silk, gauze, crepe, and tailoring give more hierarchy and a more professional image.
– Dress pants: if you want to rescue one that has not been used for a long time or do not know how to do it “canchero”, the combination with a plain cotton shirt or print or inscription can leave that formality aside and make it more fun and less boring.
– Skirts: long or short -with a length suitable for the office, ideally at the knee or a few centimeters above-, and these can be worn with cotton shirts, fine-knit sweaters, shirts of different genres such as silk, gauze, satin or denim. The ideal complement? The Blazers.
Wedding trends that will sweep in 2019
Discover wedding trends that will cause fury among brides planning their wedding for 2019.
Let yourself be conquered by the wedding trends that will sweep in 2019. The most chic and modern details become protagonists of the new trends in wedding dresses, hairstyles, accessories and, of course, in the decoration of weddings. If you plan to say ‘yes, I want’ next year, we invite you to discover the trends that will be imposed in 2019.
There are many details to take into account when organizing a wedding, so it is always good to have an extra help and know in advance the new trends. Surely you will find the detail you were looking for to make your wedding a unique and special day.
Trends in wedding dresses
Elegance and comfort are a binomial that prevails with strength among the most modern brides. The trends in wedding dresses confirm the prominence of the color palette in the most modern and stylish designs.
The jumpsuits for brides, the coolest and most elegant monkeys, are here to stay. The perfect alternative for brides who renounce the classic dress and bet on the comfort of wearing pants. Elegance for a very special day at the hands of designers such as Carolina Herrera, Galvan or Viktor & Rolf.
The layers for brides will continue making furor next season, one of the most chic accessories that are presented as an alternative to veils for brides. Transparent layers, lace, embroidered or decorated with crystals.
The color has entered fully into bridal fashion and more and more brides are choosing to wear a colorful wedding dress. Dresses like those we find in Vera Wang’s 2019 bridal collection, where white gives way to more sweeping colors, such as cherry red, yellow, green, lilac, beige … A farewell to white with style.
Naturalness is synonymous with elegance, and the proof is that the most comfortable hairstyles are imposed for brides, such as ponytails and braids.
Trends in wedding decoration
Transparencies are imposed between trends in wedding decoration, with details such as transparent chairs for guests, glass table centers … The charm of this trend lies in the brightness it brings to the spaces.
It is not the only trend that comes to stay, because the rustic style has given way to desert inspiration for outdoor weddings.
Wish to contact us?! 🙂